The Ashbourne Heritage Society
The Ashbourne Heritage Centre
The Ashbourne Heritage Society has been established for over 20 years. We aim to promote, research, publicise any aspect of the History and Heritage of Ashbourne and the surrounding area. We see Heritage as a much wider subject than Local History. We do this in a number of ways
- runs the Ashbourne Heritage Centre at 13 Church St, Ashbourne.
- provides an Annual Programme of Heritage-related Lectures.
- arranges Visits and an Annual Walk.
- participates in local Exhibitions and Events.
- puts on displays about the businesses, people, buildings and customs of Ashbourne and the surrounding area for any period.
- displays artefacts relating to Ashbourne’s past
- displays artefacts on subjects which will have affected the life style of Ashbourne’s residents.
Please look around the site and find out about what we do. If you want to support us please come along to our meetings, visit the Heritage Centre and/or become a member.